Community of Faith International is our Non-profit Church Planting and Training Organization
Our goal is two-fold:Our churches are made up of ordinary people whose lives have been changed by the love of Jesus Christ. As God has initiated with us, we respond by actively sharing His life-giving news with others. Through small groups and one-on-one discipleship, we use the methods of the early church spoken of in Acts to establish new churches in America and abroad.
- To equip individual people and send them out to fulfill the call of God on their lives, and...
- To establish local churches, groups of these transformed individuals, throughout the world
The Basics of the Church Planting Process:
Although the process for becoming a church planter depends a lot on the speed of your personal growth in character and ministry skills, we use a general process to give direction for those wanting to get involved in vocational church planting with CFI. The basics are as follows, not necessarily in order:
- Get involved in a FaithGroup
- Intern as a Faithgroup Leader
- Lead and Multiply a Faithgroup
- Complete our Training School
- Participate in a Short-term Mission Trip
- Apply to Join a Church Planting Team with CFI
- Attend CFI Staff Training
- Plant a Church!
This process generally takes two to three years before one is actually ready to set foot in their church planting destination. However, it can take longer depending on personal sanctification, training requirements, team formation, and developing prayer and financial ministry partners.
For more information, please feel free to contact our Training School or CFI staff:
Training Schools Staff
Director of Training Schools
Phil and Leslie Masterson
CFI Oversight Board
Director of Business Operations